Dennis F7 PE East Ham FB
1949 appliance taken in front of the old 1914 East Ham fire station High Street South, London E6. The building survives. After it closed in the 60s it was converted to council offices, together with the firemen's accommodation just round the corner in Nelson Street. In the last three years both buildings have been converted to residential by a council owned company, Red Door ventures that provides market rent accommodation.
Note the odd roof sign on this F7.
Photo courtesy Newham Archives.
Picture added on 14 February 2018 at 10:04